Path Lights, sometimes referred to as Area Lights are mostly sought after as a decorative solution to Professional Landscape lighting needs. Path / Area Lights are commonly used to illuminate paths or areas of light that serve dual purposes of both illumination and outdoor living decorative accessories.
Some utilitarian ways to incorporate Path / Area lights are:
- Path way illumination
- Shrub or planter bed illumination
- Border / background illumination
- Illumination to highlight elevation changes
- Task Lighting - on BBQ Islands, on Masonry walls, as outdoor living table top lighting
- Safety Lighting around pools, spas, steps, or near gates or entry/ exit points
Whatever your needs, path/area lighting offers a decorative alternative to a sometimes sterile lighting solution.