Wireless Motion Control
Print/Download PDF Version UZC10WMC.pdf (258 KB)
Wireless Motion Control - UZC10WMC
- Wirelessly turns specified zones on when human motion is detected, and off when areas are unoccupied.
- Provides additional level of secuirty by illuminating designated lighted areas via motion
- Completely wireless.
- Signal turns on any landscape lights connected to the ZoneControl receiver. Any lights not already "On" will turn on for 5 minutes.
- Multiple Motion Control units can be paired into a ZoneControl receiver to faciliate additional coverage.
- Once activated, the sensor will re-scan to check for motion every 4 minutes. Detected motion will keep lights on for an additional 5 minutes.
- Events will allow lights to stay on as long as movement is detected (parties, gatherings).
- Wireless Range: 500' (dependent on installation environment)
- Pet immunity for animals less than 55 lbs
- Batteries: Replaceable CR123A (-32F to 120F)
- Compatible with U-Sync ZoneControl Receivers
- Housing: UV Protected polycarbonate
- Mounting: Adjustable mounting bracket included
- Pairing: Each light sensor can be paired with multiple ZoneControl receivers
- Wireless Programmer required for programming (UZC10WRPG)
- Requirements: ZoneControl Receiver required for each transformer
- Maximum Horizontal sensing angle 100º
- Maximum detection range 40'
- Dimensions 3.5"L x 3.5"W x 3.5"H